Note: This webinar has already taken place. You can watch the recording here, or see the latest updates on our blog.
The new tax bill has everyone on edge. The 600-page document significantly changes the US tax program and impacts everyone. While having an understanding of the complete bill is great, what busy anesthesiologist has time to read all those pages of complicated legal jargon? That’s why we are offering a webinar to help you understand how the new tax bill will impact you.
Learn everything that impacts you out of the 600-page tax bill.
New Tax Bill Webinar
Over the last few weeks, we have gotten tons of phone calls from our customers asking about how the new tax bill will impact them. Most are concerned about how it will change their take-home amount and if they should change their business structure to/from a pass-through (like an LLC or S corp) or a traditional C corp.
Upcoming Webinar: How is the new tax bill going to impact anesthesiologists? Everything you need to know.
Date: Thursday, February 8th
Time: 6 pm Eastern Time
Can’t make the time? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link so you can watch it on your own schedule.
During our 50-minute webinar we will answer your most pressing questions including:
- How will these tax changes affect me?
- Can I change my service corporation to an S-corp to take advantage of the pass-through company tax breaks?
- How is the limited state tax deduction going to affect my taxes due?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- Do any of the corporate changes affect what I can deduct from my service corporation?
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions.